A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Doria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Doria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Doria, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doria graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Doria has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Doria practice?
Dr. Robert Doria practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arroyo Grande, CA and Templeton, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists and San Luis Obispo Cardiologists.