A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Doria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Doria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doria
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Doria, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doria graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Doria has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Doria FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Doria practice?
- Dr. Robert Doria has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Doria practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists and San Luis Obispo Cardiologists.