Learn more about Dr. Robert Doria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Doria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doria
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doria Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Doria, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doria graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Doria has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Doria FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Doria practice?
- Dr. Robert Doria has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Doria practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists and San Luis Obispo Cardiologists.