A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Douville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Douville, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douville graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Douville has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Lower Florida Keys Health Systems
- Health System-Florida Keys
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Douville accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Douville practice?
Dr. Robert Douville practices Ophthalmology near Key West, FL.
See Key West Ophthalmologists.