Robert Downey Is this you?

Have you seen Robert Downey?

May 13th, 2016

PATIENT OF DR. DOWNEY

Dr, Downey is a remarkable doctor! His knowledge and expertise is amazing which is complimented by his caring and compassionate attitude.No one ever wants to see a doctor for cancer, but if you must Dr. Downey is the one you want on your side! Dr. Downey is just the kind of MD that you would be looking for if you needed his expertize. He is kind, caring and best of all up to date on all and every aspect of his field! Great guy! . I would recommend him to my dearest friends, without reservation. He save my life two time. WE LOVE YOU- DOCTOR FROM GOD!

July 13th, 2015

If you want a doctor who cares about the patient and not his own ego and self-glorification, go elsewhere.

September 19th, 2013

Great Physician & Surgeon and Compassionate Person

When we met Dr. Downey spoke to me and my family simply, explaining my circumstance, detailed the treatment plan, honestly informed me of what I was about to face, and took all the necessary time I needed. He followed my progress while under Chemotherapy, and succeeded in curing me. I would recommend him to my dearest friends, without reservation.

July 27th, 2013

My savior

Dr. Downey saved my life . I showed up with lung cancer After the diagnosis he gave me a choice of extending my Life with Chemo and radiation or cure me with what was Very risky surgery. It wasn't easy with my body not cooperating With multiple infections but one year later I am cancer free And living my life that I wouldn't have if not for Dr.Downey! God bless you sit you are the best!

June 13th, 2012