A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Downie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Downie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Downie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Downie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wahl Downie MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Downie practice?
- Dr. Robert Downie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Downie practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Physiatrists.