Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Downie
Dr. Robert Downie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pennsauken, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Downie is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Hospital of the University of PA. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Downie has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Downie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pennsauken, NJ.
Dr. Rengena Chan-Ting
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Merchantville, NJ 0.29 mi11
Dr. Eric Glasofer
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Pennsauken, NJ 0.29 mi39
Dr. Lehien Bui
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Merchantville, NJ 0.31 mi22