Dr. Robert Wahl Downie MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine.
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Downie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Downie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Downie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Downie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Downie practice?
Dr. Robert Downie practices Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Physiatrists, and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.