A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Downie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Downie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Downie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Downie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Downie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Downie practice?
Dr. Robert Downie practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Merchantville, NJ and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Downie, Dr. Bobby Downie, Dr. Rob Downie, Dr. Robbie Downie