Learn more about Dr. Robert Dracker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dracker, Pediatrician, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Blood Banking, Transfusion Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dracker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dracker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dracker, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dracker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dracker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Albert Dracker MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Dracker practice?
- Dr. Robert Dracker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dracker practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY.
See Liverpool Pediatricians, Liverpool Oncologists, and Liverpool Pathologists.