A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dracker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dracker, Pediatrician, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Blood Banking, Transfusion Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dracker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
- Infusion Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dracker graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dracker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Albert Dracker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Dracker practice?
- Dr. Robert Dracker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dracker practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY.
See Liverpool Pediatricians, Liverpool Oncologists, and Liverpool Pathologists.