Dr. Robert Dracker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dracker?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dracker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2017

Great dr nurses are great bad communication between drs though. I'm upset that they called cps on me and my girlfriend because my daughter had one bruise I was told it was there regulations ok went to cps for follow up on call dr said she was under wait addressed btw by another dr and constant ear infection that was addressed by dr numiourse times by the dr that reported us. I'm not happy with events that happend but I love drakers professionalism and love for kids and his ability to diagnose kids ailments I hope they can fix my issues and I will give him 5 stars

April 5th, 2016

The only place I'll take my daughter

I have a baby with special health needs. Dr. Dracker is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. To me, this is far more important than being all warm and fuzzy all the time. I need an accurate diagnosis, and a workable treatment plan. That being said, Dr. Dracker is also very caring - maybe just not as touchy feely as some pediatricians. But again - being cuddly is wonderful - but that's not what's going to get your child well.

April 24th, 2015

The worst

The worst practice ever!

March 28th, 2015

They over book appts and leave sick patients sitting in the waiting room with the healthy ones. You should have at least 2 hours to waste if you want to bring your child here. I am currently posting from the room and we have been here for an hour and a half and haven't been seen yet. Horrible.

June 25th, 2012

Questioning this practice.

I have to say that my last visit at this practice was with Dr Dracker. I was NOT impressed, we waited until approx 4:15 for a 3pm appt. He then spent less than 5 minutes with my daughter and made his diagnosis. Which don't get me wrong, I agree with. But the treatment plan is what concerned me. He prescribed 2 differents medications and at a pretty high dose for a teenager.I had my doubts but discussed it with the pharmacist when I went to fill them and she agreed and was shocked at the drugs prescribed and dosage. Now, I question whether I want to return there. I just feel that I would rather see some conservative treatment versus placing a teenager on 2 different drugs that are known to possibly cause dependence issues as well as side effects.

March 30th, 2012

I am a nurse who has worked in many offices but never for Dr Dracker. I feel he is the best Doctor, the only one I would ever take my kids to. He is amazing! I have many friends & clients who see him as well and share the same opinion. He is excellentin his field & has great bedside manners. He cares.

February 3rd, 2010

The Best Doctor

December 21st, 2009

NOT GOOD

January 26th, 2009

Dr Dracker is one of those RARE doctors that will research any situation for a resolvment. He does not give up on any illness or disease and is willing to do whatever is possible for a successful outcome. He is and has always been very caring, courteous and explains situations in detail. I am very happy I chose his practice for my children

June 15th, 2008

Please note that the last review from 2007 was grossly inaccurate and obviously had a secondary agenda

This is one of the most environmentally friendly and appealing practices I have seen and the stafff has always gone out of their way to accomodate theneeds of my children. In addition, I have confirmed the highest practice rating with my insurance carrier for thsi practice. It has always been obvious that Dr. Dracker and his staff love the children they care for and do anyting necessary to insure their complete, prompt care of their patients. Please evlauate any extremember, malicious and obvious incorrect information you recieve, you never know the source of the coments, , such as digruntled patients, families who owe large balances, ex-employees, competing physicians and the like. Thank you for accepting my letter. I am proud to have my children as patient of this very progressive and caring practice

March 25th, 2017