A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Drehmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Drehmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Drehmel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drehmel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drehmel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Drehmel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Drehmel practice?
- Dr. Robert Drehmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Drehmel practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.