Learn more about Dr. Robert Dreicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dreicer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreicer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dreicer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dreicer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreicer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Dreicer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dreicer MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Dreicer practice?
- Dr. Robert Dreicer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dreicer practices Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.