A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dreicer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 34 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Adrenal Cortex Tumor Adrenocortical Carcinoma, and Agranulocytosis.31 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreicer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Dreicer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreicer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dreicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Dreicer practice?
Dr. Robert Dreicer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Dreicer, Dr. Bobby Dreicer, Dr. Rob Dreicer, Dr. Robbie Dreicer