A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dreicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dreicer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreicer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dreicer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dreicer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreicer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Dreicer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dreicer MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Dreicer practice?
- Dr. Robert Dreicer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dreicer practices Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.