A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dreicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dreicer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreicer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Dreicer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreicer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Dreicer practice?
Dr. Robert Dreicer practices Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.