Dr. Robert Dresdale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dresdale?

June 26th, 2015

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Dresdale for, at least, 20 years. I had recommended my father to him and he was a patient for at least 20 years. He is a very compassionate man. He is straight forward. Talks with you so you really understand. He is basically my primary care doctor. That's how much I like him!

August 17th, 2012

I met Doctor Dresdale through his care of my parents. Taking them to him, my experience was very good. The staff were always friendly and made sure they were seen within minutes of there appointment time. Following their evaluations, Dr Dresdale allowed me to listen in on the consultation to sneure that my folks did not miss anything.I decided to go engage him with my personal cardiac issues. My appointments are a pleasure, they are timely, he is very thorough in his exams and has a great manner in consultations. I completely trust his judgement. He really gives you his time and attention.I strongly recommend Dr Dresdale and the office staff.

December 21st, 2016