A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Driskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driskill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driskill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Driskill, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driskill graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Driskill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leroy Driskill MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Driskill practice?
- Dr. Robert Driskill has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Driskill practices Radiation Oncology near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Oncologists.