Learn more about Dr. Robert Driskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driskill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driskill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Driskill, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driskill graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Driskill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leroy Driskill MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Driskill practice?
- Dr. Robert Driskill has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Driskill practices Radiation Oncology near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Radiologists.