A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Driskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Driskill, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driskill graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Driskill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Driskill MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Driskill practice?
- Dr. Robert Driskill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Driskill practices Radiation Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Lynchburg, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiation Oncologists.