A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Droder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Droder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Droder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Droder graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Droder has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Droder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Droder practice?
Dr. Robert Droder practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TX and Henderson, TX.
See Tyler Internists, Tyler Hematologists, and Tyler Oncologists.