Dr. Robert Dropkin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 28th, 2013
Terrible Doctor
I went to see Dr. Dropkin after being diagnosed with Endometriosis by another Obgyn. Dr. dropkin was NO HELP at all. He was completely ignorant about the facts surrounding the disease and the current treatments. He also has a way of speaking to women with a very degrading tone! I would never recommend him to anyone, healthy or Otherwise. He should not be involved in Women's Healthcare! The minute you question a treatment he recommends for YOUR body, he says, if you don't like it here, go somewhere else!

May 8th, 2013
Great Doc!
I have been going to Dr. Dropkin for the past 28 years. He is totally awesome! He has delivered both of my children, of which my first was a difficult labor which turned in to an emergency C-section. He has saved my life twice, done four surgeries on me and diagnosed me with a large ovarian cyst which he removed successfully. The first doctor I went to for this told me I had irritable bowel I cannot say enough great things about this man! Patty is also awesome! You are the best!

January 5th, 2012
Would not recommend him for a pregnancy, does not have a good bedside manner and does not like to take them time to answer questions, explain what is going on and go over your concerns. He is always in a rush!