Dr. Robert Drozd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Drozd?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Drozd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2012

Horrible

Terrible experience.Was unable to correctly perform epidural procedure (took three tries). (Two other anesthesiologists have been able to perform the procedure without incident). Was chewing gum during the procedure and his phone rang during procedure.

June 22nd, 2012

Amazing expertise

During my first total knee replacement, I had a different anesthesiologist who was not able to accomplish giving me a spinal. Because of this, I had to be given general anesthesia & had complications as a result. For my second knee replacement surgery weeks later, my surgeon specifically requested Dr. Drozd because he knew he was the best. He accomplished giving me the spinal quickly & with no pain. I will always request him if I ever need further surgery. He's the best!

November 8th, 2015