A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Duca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Duca is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duca
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Duca has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Albert Duca DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Duca practice?
- Dr. Robert Duca has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Duca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons.