A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Duca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Duca is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duca
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Duca Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Duca has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Albert Duca DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Duca practice?
- Dr. Robert Duca has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Duca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.