A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Duch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Duch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duch graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Duch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Duch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Duch practice?
- Dr. Robert Duch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Duch practices Family Medicine near La Grange, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Willowbrook, IL.
See La Grange Family Physicians.