Dr. Robert Duck MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 16th, 2015
I love Dr. Duck! I have been seeing him for about 10-11 years now. He always takes the time to sit with me and talk about everything. If he doesn't have an answer he looks it up and discusses it. His nurses are okay, but reception, I can't say the same. Every time I make an appointment they're usually new or I've never seen them before. And they're not friendly. One woman never even took her eyes off the computer screen when checking me in. It can sometimes be very hard for someone to answer the phone or return phone calls. But overall I recommend dr duck! He's super friendly and caring.

May 12th, 2011
When my previous dr desided 2 move away I was concerned but he found Dr Duck for me & recomended him to me, he even called Dr Duck & spoke 2 him about my many health issues. I have 2 say that I could not ask for a better dr. He always takes time 2 really sit down & see how I'm doing & is very careful when deciding if a medicine is right for me. I love the ladies in the office & nurses who have always made me feel welcome & comfortable.

December 15th, 2009
A great doctor
He is a great doctor and he is not so quick to hand out medicine until he is sure that he has made the correct diagnoses. When Dr. Wake retired I was not sure what doctor to use, I was very glad that I started going to his office.