A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dugas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dugas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dugas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dugas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Dugas practice?
Dr. Robert Dugas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons, Lafayette Allergists, and Lafayette Sports Medicine Doctors.