A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dugas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dugas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dugas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dugas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dugas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Dugas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Dugas practice?
- Dr. Robert Dugas has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dugas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons.