Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Duhaney
Dr. Robert Duhaney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Addison, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Duhaney is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Duhaney has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Duhaney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Duhaney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Waqas Chishti
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Javed Ashiq
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Abraham Jacob
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi23