A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dundervill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dundervill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dundervill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dundervill graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dundervill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Dundervill MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Dundervill practice?
- Dr. Robert Dundervill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dundervill practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Parkersburg, WV and Beckley, WV.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.