Learn more about Dr. Robert Dundervill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dundervill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dundervill
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dundervill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dundervill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dundervill graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dundervill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Dundervill MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Dundervill practice?
- Dr. Robert Dundervill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dundervill practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH and Pikeville, KY.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.