Learn more about Dr. Robert Dundervill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dundervill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dundervill
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dundervill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dundervill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dundervill graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dundervill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Dundervill MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Dundervill practice?
- Dr. Robert Dundervill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dundervill practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.