Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dunlay
Dr. Robert Dunlay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunlay is affiliated with Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital, Midlands Hospital and Burgess Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dunlay has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Dunlay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Parshant Sagar
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi1
Dr. Harold Delasalas
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi9
Dr. John Gallagher
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi48