A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dunlay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dunlay is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunlay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dunlay, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlay graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunlay has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Myrtue Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Dunlay MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Dunlay practice?
- Dr. Robert Dunlay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dunlay practices Nephrology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Nephrologists.