A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dunmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dunmire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dunmire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunmire graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunmire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Duplin General Hospital
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Braden Dunmire MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Dunmire practice?
- Dr. Robert Dunmire has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dunmire practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatric Nephrology near Goldsboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NC and Kenansville, NC.
See Goldsboro Internists and Goldsboro Nephrologists.