A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dunton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dunton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunton graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Dunton FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Dunton practice?
- Dr. Robert Dunton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dunton practices Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Syracuse Surgeons.