A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dunton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dunton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunton graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Dunton FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Dunton practice?
- Dr. Robert Dunton has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dunton practices Surgery near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Hamilton, NY.
See Chesapeake Surgeons.