A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dupriest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dupriest is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupriest graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Dupriest has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert White Dupriest MD and PC is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Dupriest practice?
- Dr. Robert Dupriest has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dupriest practices Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.