Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 26th, 2015

this man saved my life... i had one of the BIGGEST HERNIAS ANYONE had seen.. no other Dr. would even attempt to help me...DR, Durgin did my surgery .. three major surgeries at once...hernia repair..colon removal and restructure.. removal of my appendix...He performed a Miracle for me... I give him sooo much Thanks .. He is THE BEST...DONE ON OCT. 15 2014....i have reclaimed my life...it was not possible before these surgeries...i Highly recommend this Dr.....

May 1st, 2015

I really liked Dr. Durgin. He was informative when I needed information, light-hearted and funny when he could tell I was scared and just a genuinely nice man. If I have to have surgery again I would want Dr. Durgin to be my surgeon.

Mar 17th, 2015

VERY rude. Never met a worse "doctor" in my life. Would NEVER recommend to anyone.

Can not recommend him show details Can not recommend him
by Chrissie Richmond on Aug 21st, 2014

I went to the Murfreesboro Wound Care center for a wound on the back of my leg. I was seen by Dr. Durgin, who never introduced himself, never called me by my name and never addressed the wound on my leg. His bedside manner is horrible. He looked at me with disgust ever time he entered the room. He was more concerned with the fact that I had not had a mammogram, than he was about hearing about the problem with my wound. He never looked at my chart, because he jumped on me about SMOKING and how that wasn't helping anything to which I replied that I had not smoked in over 20 years. On another visit he jumped on me for not taking a water pill he had prescribled, to which I replied that I was taking it every day. He sent me for test after test, and NEVER looked at the wound on my leg. He only would say there was nothing he could do about it. After 2 months, I asked to see a different doctor there, and within the first 5 minutes of my first vist with her, she had solved the problem that I was having with my leg. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Durgin for anything.