Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Can not recommend him  |  show details
by Chrissie Richmond on Aug 21st, 2014

I went to the Murfreesboro Wound Care center for a wound on the back of my leg. I was seen by Dr. Durgin, who never introduced himself, never called me by my name and never addressed the wound on my leg. His bedside manner is horrible. He looked at me with disgust ever time he entered the room. He was more concerned with the fact that I had not had a mammogram, than he was about hearing about the problem with my wound. He never looked at my chart, because he jumped on me about SMOKING and how that wasn't helping anything to which I replied that I had not smoked in over 20 years. On another visit he jumped on me for not taking a water pill he had prescribled, to which I replied that I was taking it every day. He sent me for test after test, and NEVER looked at the wound on my leg. He only would say there was nothing he could do about it. After 2 months, I asked to see a different doctor there, and within the first 5 minutes of my first vist with her, she had solved the problem that I was having with my leg. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Durgin for anything.