A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Durning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Durning is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durning
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Durning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Durning, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durning graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Durning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peter Durning MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Durning practice?
- Dr. Robert Durning has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Durning practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.