A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Abraham, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Abraham MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Robert Abraham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Abraham practices Neurological Surgery near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Neurological Surgeons.