Learn more about Dr. Robert Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Abraham, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Abraham has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Abraham practice?
Dr. Robert Abraham practices Neurological Surgery near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Neurological Surgeons.