A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Anderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evan Anderson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.