Dr. Robert Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Anderson?

Refusing to see me

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Unbelievable. I am shocked. Dr. Anderson's nurse just called me to tell me Dr. Anderson will no longer do IUIs on me because "they won't work." I went to him last uear for IUIs. Maybe a total of 6. I have unexplained infertility and low AMH due to my age. I agree they will not likely work, as we have done TWO IVF rounds since I say him (at HRC - much cheaper, Anderson's professional fee alone is $5,000!). I am still paying those off and looking at IVF next sunmer. In the mean time, I wanted to try IUIs. But the nurse said he will not see me. What kind of doctor refuses to do this? Save your money and go elsewhere. I told the nirse I would be posting reviews, blogging about it etc. And she said "okay!"

Good doctor, but poor staff

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I like Dr. Anderson and think he is a good doctor. His staff is another story. Particularly, his nurse Amanda. She is extremely rude, uncooperative, condescending and because of several incidents with her I finally decided to go elsewhere and I am so happy I did. I am not the only one that feels this way. I have talked to other patients in his waiting room that have the same complaints. Dr. is a very matter of fact type personality and besides Amanda, the rest of his staff is just ok. His billing staff seems incompetent and its hard to get straight answer from them, they are also generally rude and unhelpful. However, the lab staff is exceptional, at least the ladies that answer the phone! The office is run efficiently.

fantastic

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Amazing doctor with an extraordinary support staff and nurses. Got my dream baby when hope was nearly lost.

Very unstable and unprofessional doctor!

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Anderson from my OB to do laparoscopy since my OB believed I might have Staten or cyst in my uterus. At that time, my husband and I have not decided yet to do fertility and like to shop around for 2nd opinion on a fertility doctor will suited us. Dr. Anderson was supposed to do my laparoscopy only and when we mention to his staff office that we are seeing another fertility doctor for 2nd opinion. When we left office, he would called up on my cell phone and start yelling at me, and was very abusive with his words due to fact we seek 2nd opinion with another fertility doctor. We found him to be very unprofessional, unstable and realized his motive is money driven and not about patient cares.I would urge anyone do not go to him if you seek a caring doctor for fertility since it's most sensitive process for any couples to go thru.

Great Doc

Posted on September 17th, 2008

Dr. Anderson did a great job and we now have 3 wonderful kis (one set twins and a singlet).

Posted on July 10th, 2008

Dr. Anderson and his entire staff are exceptional. I went through two rounds of IVF and could have not asked for a better experience. Dr. Anderson was nothing but professional, kind and completely knowledgeable. His staff was absolutely amazing. I never had a problem getting appointments, they were kind and caring and were always available. I would recommend him to

Satisfied with overall experience but could use better follow-up

Posted on May 3rd, 2008

The staff & office hours are very accommodating with with 2 locations, easy scheduling and short wait times. The nurses are caring & knowledgeable which somewhat makes up for Dr. Anderson's detached nature. He is the consumate professional but is not the hand holding type. Overall, I have been very happy with my experience but would appreciate some kind of follow-up after failed cycles.

Posted on September 13th, 2017