A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Anderson, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Anderson MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Anderson practices Radiology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Radiologists.