A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aquino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Aquino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Aquino DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Robert Aquino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Aquino practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.