A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barden graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barden has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eliot Barden MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Barden practice?
- Dr. Robert Barden has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.