A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Barnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Mercy Med Ctr, Toledo, Oh
- Defiance Hosp, Defiance, Oh
- Defiance Hospital Regional Medical CE
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Barnett practice?
Dr. Robert Barnett practices Family Medicine near Defiance, OH.
See Defiance Family Physicians.