A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Mercy Med Ctr, Toledo, Oh
- Defiance Hosp, Defiance, Oh
- Defiance Hospital Regional Medical CE
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Barnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Robert Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barnett practices Family Medicine near Defiance, OH.
See Defiance Family Physicians.