A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Barnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- St Francis Hosp & Med Ctr, Topeka, Ks
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Barnett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Robert Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Obstetricians & Gynecologists.