A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beach graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earl Beach MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Beach practice?
- Dr. Robert Beach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Beach practices Internal Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists.