A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diaper Rash
- Genital Warts
- Laser Hair Removal
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Beer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Beer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ernest Beer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Beer practice?
- Dr. Robert Beer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Beer practices Dermatology near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Brentwood Dermatologists.