Dr. Robert Blackwood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 6th, 2016
Best physician I have ever known in my many years of working in the medical environment!
I have known this wonderful human being and fantastic physician since 1980 and have yet to know of any physician that comes close to. Him he can diagnose accurately and always spent time with his patients. Whenever you left the office. You felt uplifted and positive. There will never be another like him and I pray god will reward him greatly for all the good he has done for everyone and hopefully he is having a great retirement!

May 8th, 2014
Best doctor ever
I am sorry to tell everyone that this wonderful doctor is retiring. He has been my doctor for almost 13 years. I have never found a doctor who has been as thoughtful, knowledgeable and compassionate as him. He has the best bedside manner and is willing to listen to everything you are concerned about. My domestic partner Tom Miller is or was a patient of Dr. Blackwood. When I would go in for an appointment he would always ask about him. If I was feeling down he would always bring my spirits up. He would let me cry and comfort me when I needed it most. He is truly one of kind and will be missed so much by his patients. I am having a very hard time trying to find a new doctor simply because I know that can never live up to him. I am 72 years old and have had many doctors and I can say without reservation that he was and always will be the best of them all. God bless you and keep you in the hollow of His hand.

December 27th, 2013
Dr Blackwood was my Dr for nearly 30 yrs. he has always been kind and considerate. he likes to educate his patients, and takes time to listen to you.since i've moved to north fl. i've not found a Dr as good as Dr Blackwood.

August 11th, 2009
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr Blackwood for at least 10 years, his diagnosis is allway right on. He is the best Doctor i have ever seen.