Learn more about Dr. Robert Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Robert Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Oncologists.