Learn more about Dr. Robert Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Robert Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Oncologists.