Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
I had a good experience show details I had a good experience
by camiliaB at Citysearch on Aug 18th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have been taking my children to Dr. Bloom for five years. I never have to wait long, and the doctor and staff are always courteous. My daughter was born with a blocked tear duct. The surgery went perfectly, and I was allowed in all places with her except for the operating room itself. My children have special needs, and the staff has never been anything but understanding and patient with them. I would recommend him based on my own experience.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
please read comments on best place for childs eye care show details please read comments on best place for childs eye care
by mkwb126 on Mar 8th, 2010 on citysearch.com

please read the comments, on above post

by hms82381 on Sep 21st, 2009 on citysearch.com

My son was refered to Dr. Bloom to have his tear duct opened. The doc office refused to let me in the room with my one year old, then they proceeded to do the wrong eye. I recieved no apology had to pay for both visits where they corrected their mistake.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Your the BEST! show details Your the BEST!
by Linda McGuigan on Mar 17th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr.Bloom for 4 years...and I am still here. He has been a great and caring Doctor to which I thank God for.

by agrl2remembr on Mar 21st, 2007 on citysearch.com

My son was born with congenital cataracts. He is the fourth generation with this. Dr. Bloom has been the best in handling my sons care and was very thorough and understanding through eye surgeries, check-ups and always answered every question. I could

> > > > Patient Reviews