Outcome for bilateral knee replacement, show details Outcome for bilateral knee replacement,
Sep 13th, 2016

I am 72. I juat came back from 6 days of hiking in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, I ride my bike regularly on Chester County Hilla and usually do at least two 60 mile organized rides a year. I can kneel on my knees on a concrete floor without pain. Almost none of my friends who have had knee replacements ae able to do what I can do.

Jul 5th, 2016

Best orthopaedic surgeon I've dealt with

X show details X
by Dollie Matson on Apr 25th, 2016

Best orthopedist by far

SuperbDoctor , show details SuperbDoctor ,
by Mary Lou LaGrassa on Apr 20th, 2016

Dr. Booth is the best.

by Lisa A. on Mar 10th, 2016

Having a recent bi-lateral knee replacement by Dr. Booth, I can't say enough how pleased I am with the whole experience!!! The staff at 3 B's is comparative to a high performance well oiled machine! From the office, then the very informative Joint Replacement Class...to the O.R. So many people involved along the way who make the experience as smooth as can be! I feel fortunate to have done my research ahead if time in The artificial events of their lives become the mainstay of populist media to distract people from the real issues and concerns facing us. to speaking with countless people who have had knee replacements to compare their experiences. The 3 B's team gave me back my quality of life!! Gold stars for everyone!

Don't fall for it show details Don't fall for it
by Jack T on Jan 10th, 2016

This doctor only cares about money. He cheats the hospitals and patients and the hospitals end up paying for his mistakes.

by Linda Schmitz on Nov 30th, 2015

Came highly recommended as my second opinion.Didn't pressure me into surgery, attempted non invasive treatments first. Great bedside manor- made me comfortable with my decision to have a replacement after presenting my choices. I'm confident in his surgical ability.

MD show details MD
by R H Cobden on Jul 6th, 2015

he is the best

Put my father in a wheelchair for life show details Put my father in a wheelchair for life
by John on Feb 7th, 2015

My father was in no way, shape or form a surgical candidate due to comorbidities (diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disorder) but Dr. Booth did a double knee replacement on him anyway. Osteomyelitis (nasty bone infection), six weeks of Vancomycin, removal and replacement of a prosthetic and my father is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He could walk before he met Dr. Booth.

by Alphonse Sattinger on Dec 26th, 2014

by Tom Penoza on Aug 28th, 2013

I had both knees replaced two years ago. Best decision I ever made going to Dr Booth. I was up and pretty much back to normal in 6 weeks. Don't even think about my knees anymore.

3Bs - Horrific Customer Service - What are we cattle with nohting else to do but wait? show details 3Bs - Horrific Customer Service - What are we cattle with nohting else to do but wait?
by Kurt Gwynne on Aug 26th, 2013

Couldn't get past initial visit. Told to show up 1/2 hour early. I showed up 40 minutes early. My examine time came and went. One hour and 40 minutes after my appointment, I was told that I was next, but it could be 2 minutes or 20 minutes. What a joke! People in the waiting room, packed like cattle with no idea when their appointment would actually take place. If that's how they treat their patients, then they could care less about anything except billing our insurance companies! Plenty of other good doctors that can do knee replacements. No reason to be treatedlike your time is not important!

The very best show details The very best
by Carol on Jul 26th, 2013

Dr. Booth is a kind, knowledgeable, and proficient surgeon. If you need tkr and you live in the Mid-Atlantic region, you will not find a better surgeon. Three months after my surgery, I am off pain medication and I can easily walk two miles, pain free.

Terrible hospital show details Terrible hospital
Jun 28th, 2013

This Aria hospital in bucks county is terrible and his PA is so ignorant. Nursing care in this hospital needs a dramatic change .I will not be taking my dad there any more. I will have to find a new doctor because of a bad hospital, not because of the doctor.

Poor Care show details Poor Care
by NC on Apr 3rd, 2013

I was very unhappy with my father's knee replacement at the 3B new hospital in Bucks County. The anesthesia doctor (who I was told came from their other hospital, just to work with Dr. Booth) put the epidural in the wrong place. It ended up in his spinal fluid, which made him pretty sick. He was out of the operating room quickly, and he told me that they had to give him blood transfusions in the recovery room! I have never heard of such a thing for a healthy person. We will not be back for the other knee.

Laminectomy L-4, L-5 show details Laminectomy L-4, L-5
by Rick Eulo on Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Booth performed a laminectomy on me 25 years ago stopping the pain and sensations down my leg, and dramatically improving my quality of life. He was informative, friendly and professional. He is a great surgeon and MD.

There is no better in the business show details There is no better in the business
Nov 19th, 2012

When you need to get your knees replaced the main factor is the expertise of the doctor and his staff. It is NOT about the amount of time he spends with you. That is irrelevant. What are your end results and has your life improved as a result? If the answer is yes, as it is in my case, then we have achieved success. He called me the night before my surgery and could not have been more caring or thoughtful. To those who complain about waiting for a period of time or bedside manner, you miss the point. He is, no question, the very best.

arrogant show details arrogant
Sep 25th, 2012

BECAUSE OF DR.BOOTHS LISTINGS MABE IT HAS CONTRIBUTED TO HIS HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE AND THE ARROGANCE HE DISPLAYS IS SICKENING. ONCE THE OPERATION IS OVER HE COULD. CARE LESS.

Aug 18th, 2012

He is an excellent doctor. He repaired a knee replacement that had been done incorrectly by another supposedly top doctor in the city. The revision surgery that Dr. Booth did went perfectly. He took extra time with me to explain how he could repair the damage that had been done from the first surgery.

Dr Booth is the best show details Dr Booth is the best
Jun 18th, 2012

He does all his own surgeries. Yes, he has an ego but I wouldn't want someone who didn't think he was the best. His office is the best organized physicians office I have ever been in. He personally called me the night before my surgery to assure me. If you have the ability to use Dr Booth I highly recommend that you do so.

Feb 5th, 2012

What a waste of time. His PA was acting like the doctor and he just came in and glanced at my xrays and said I need a knee replacement. When I asked him to talk to me he brushed me off and said his staff will do all that. Do not waste your time.

Dr.Booth gave me my life back show details Dr.Booth gave me my life back
Oct 29th, 2011

After years of knee pain, physical therapy, cortisone shots, and synvisc shots, I saw Dr. Booth for a total right knee replacement. Knee replacement recovery is a tough road, but Dr. Booth is the BEST. His skill is amazing, the knee feels great considering it is not my natural knee. I'm 15 months out and it just keeps getting better and better. I'm only 51 and I feel blessed that I found Dr. Booth and he operated on my knee. He also has a great personality. He called me the night before surgery to help put my nervous mind at ease. Penn Hospital was also terrific - the best hospital I've ever been to. Look no further if you have a bad knee. See Dr. Booth and move on with your life.

Aug 18th, 2011

my appointment was at 1:00. I saw Dr. Booth at 4:20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bi-lateral Knee Replacement show details Bi-lateral Knee Replacement
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Booth replaced both my knees almost 8 years ago. I was very impressed with his expertise along with his compassion. He is a doctor of excellence! I would highly recommend Dr. Booth to anyone who needs knee replacement. I have since retired and moved from the Philly area. I'm concerned that I won't find a knee specialist as good as Dr. Booth if and when I need one. He's the best in my opinion!!!

Mar 29th, 2011

Dr. Booth is the best! He is part inventor of the prostetic knee that he uses in knee replacements. He has also designed some of the instruments used in knee replacement surgery. He has won numerous awards. He staff is also wonderful! A great team!

by Ken on Aug 22nd, 2010

I felt very confident that Dr Booth was performing my knee replacements! He is very down to earth and i feel he would spend more time than he did in consultation and follow up appointments if need be. At the very first appointment he put me at ease regarding my knees condition/surgery! I don't hesitate to recommend Dr Booth to many friends, relatives and others considering joint surgery!

Jun 24th, 2009

Dr. Booth is a very caring doctor. He is always professional in his manner & he does not rush you out or jolly you along.He is the Best!