Dr. Robert Booth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Outcome for bilateral knee replacement,
I am 72. I juat came back from 6 days of hiking in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, I ride my bike regularly on Chester County Hilla and usually do at least two 60+ mile organized rides a year. I can kneel on my knees on a concrete floor without pain. Almost none of my friends who have had knee replacements ae able to do what I can do.

July 5th, 2016
Best orthopaedic surgeon I've dealt with

April 25th, 2016
X
Best orthopedist by far

April 20th, 2016
SuperbDoctor ,
Dr. Booth is the best.

March 10th, 2016
Having a recent bi-lateral knee replacement by Dr. Booth, I can't say enough how pleased I am with the whole experience!!! The staff at 3 B's is comparative to a high performance well oiled machine! From the office, then the very informative Joint Replacement Class...to the O.R. So many people involved along the way who make the experience as smooth as can be! I feel fortunate to have done my research ahead if time in The artificial events of their lives become the mainstay of populist media to distract people from the real issues and concerns facing us. to speaking with countless people who have had knee replacements to compare their experiences. The 3 B's team gave me back my quality of life!! Gold stars for everyone!

January 10th, 2016
Don't fall for it
This doctor only cares about money. He cheats the hospitals and patients and the hospitals end up paying for his mistakes.

November 30th, 2015
Came highly recommended as my second opinion.Didn't pressure me into surgery, attempted non invasive treatments first. Great bedside manor- made me comfortable with my decision to have a replacement after presenting my choices. I'm confident in his surgical ability.

July 6th, 2015
MD
he is the best

February 7th, 2015
Put my father in a wheelchair for life
My father was in no way, shape or form a surgical candidate due to comorbidities (diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disorder) but Dr. Booth did a double knee replacement on him anyway. Osteomyelitis (nasty bone infection), six weeks of Vancomycin, removal and replacement of a prosthetic and my father is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He could walk before he met Dr. Booth.

December 26th, 2014

August 28th, 2013
I had both knees replaced two years ago. Best decision I ever made going to Dr Booth. I was up and pretty much back to normal in 6 weeks. Don't even think about my knees anymore.

August 26th, 2013
3Bs - Horrific Customer Service - What are we cattle with nohting else to do but wait?
Couldn't get past initial visit. Told to show up 1/2 hour early. I showed up 40 minutes early. My examine time came and went. One hour and 40 minutes after my appointment, I was told that I was next, but it could be 2 minutes or 20 minutes. What a joke! People in the waiting room, packed like cattle with no idea when their appointment would actually take place. If that's how they treat their patients, then they could care less about anything except billing our insurance companies! Plenty of other good doctors that can do knee replacements. No reason to be treatedlike your time is not important!