A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bristow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bristow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bristow, MBA, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bristow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bristow has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Bristow MBA and MD is a male Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Bristow practice?
- Dr. Robert Bristow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bristow practices Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.