A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bristow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bristow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bristow
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Bristow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bristow, MBA, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bristow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bristow has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Bristow MBA and MD is a male Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Bristow practice?
- Dr. Robert Bristow has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bristow practices Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.