Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor in Orange County show details Best Doctor in Orange County
by Anna on Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Bristow saved my life. Our family is forever grateful for his professionalism and treatment plan that helps me overcome fear and illness.

Dissatisfied, show details Dissatisfied,
Sep 26th, 2014

I think his busy schedule and ego got in the way of my care. My slides were never sent to the designated pathologist. As a result I had more extensive surgery due to a misdiagnosis--this was never acknowleged or followed up by Dr. Bristow. He ignored important factors in my medical history, and I was administered contraindicated drug during and after surgery. He's personable and patient --at first--unless you disagree with him.

Best Doctor! show details Best Doctor!
Nov 2nd, 2012

I just had a major operation. Dr. Bristow was so great. He has a great bedside manner and is really funny. He cares very much about his patients . He is very professional and amazing at his craft.I highly recommend him as a physician.

Sorry to see him leave Johns Hopkins show details Sorry to see him leave Johns Hopkins
Mar 29th, 2012

What a great Dr! Worked with our step mother,greatly improved her quality of life! Brilliant compassionate genuine! He's the BEST. He also took our sister asone of his last patients even though it was a time crunch,that's just another of his fine qualities!

Mar 1st, 2010

This doctor only care about making good number of success rate not well being of patients.

best of the best show details best of the best
Sep 18th, 2009

Dr. Bristow has saved my mother's life for over 8 years of fighting statge IIIc and recurrances.

Apr 5th, 2009