A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Burke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Burke MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Burke practice?
- Dr. Robert Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burke practices Neurology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Psychiatrists.