Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Burke
Dr. Robert Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Horseheads, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Arnot-Ogden Medical Center, Out of State Hospital and St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Burke has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horseheads, NY.
Dr. Corynne Boyer
Horseheads, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Pallavi Kamjula
Horseheads, NY 0.01 mi12
Dr. Yusef Hazimeh
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Horseheads, NY 0.01 mi15