Dr. Robert Carlson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Auburn, WA

2.6

January 30th, 2015
Great support staff; impersonable physician.
Dr. Carlson's staff was very pleasant and helpful. The waiting area was very clean and you could tell the staff took time to keep it that way. However, Dr. Carlson's manner and attitude were awful. He walked in the exam room with a scowl on his face and asked me what was going on with my knee. When I started to tell him what I was feeling, he began to make a face as if he either didn't believe me or he was confused about what I was saying; he did this frequently throughout the rest of my visit. When I told him I had been seen by the VA for the same thing and was referred to him by the VA, he began to bad-mouth VA physicians. I have never felt so uncomfortable in a doctor's office.

January 8th, 2015
Doesn' make you aware of the risks involved Doesn't have full knowledge of shoulder problems

September 17th, 2013
I have seen dr Carlson since 2001 when I got hurt on the job. My experience with him and his staff was excellent. He listens and cares about his patients. I have seen him on a few occasions over the years and I have always been treated with compassion. That is very important to me. He is a great surgeon, I would recommend him highly.