Learn more about Dr. Robert Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cassidy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cassidy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Cassidy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Robert Cassidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cassidy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Martinsville, VA.
See Martinsville Surgeons.