A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cassidy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cassidy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cassidy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Cassidy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Robert Cassidy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cassidy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rocky Mount, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Vinton, VA.
See Rocky Mount Surgeons.