A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cassidy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cassidy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cassidy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cassidy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Cassidy practice?
Dr. Robert Cassidy practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Sports Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rocky Mount, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Vinton, VA.
See Rocky Mount Surgeons, Rocky Mount Sports Medicine Doctors, and Rocky Mount Cardiothoracic Surgeons.