Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

My Profession is Paralegal and Investigations show details My Profession is Paralegal and Investigations
by Amy Hall on Jul 15th, 2014

He has was so nice. I have moved my business to him. And my treatment by him was professional but it was obvious that he is determined to take care of his patients.A breath of fresh air from Duke Primary, Dr. Hebda.

service show details service
Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. Clayton is an excellent doctor. However his staff is awful. Calls aren't returned. Their comment is to leave it on the right phone line. Majority of the time the phone is not answered.

GREAT show details GREAT
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Clayton is wonderful. He is a very caring doctor. I have been going to him now for about 3 years. He genuinely cares about his patients and stays on top of anything that he sees need attending to with his patients. His staff is also very nice and respectful of the patients. This practice definitely deserves the highest stars there is!

Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
Nov 29th, 2010

My family go to this doctor. Dr. Clayton is an excellent doctor. He genuinely cares for his patients and treats them all equally. He is very personable. His staff also is always so very nice. I wish all my doctors could be like this man. There are too far and few between like Dr. Clayton.