A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Coles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coles graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Coles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Morehead City, NC
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emmet Coles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Coles practice?
- Dr. Robert Coles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Coles practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morehead City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Swansboro, NC and Beaufort, NC.
See Morehead City Surgeons and Morehead City Sports Medicine Doctors.