A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Coles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coles graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Coles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Morehead City, NC
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emmet Coles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Coles practice?
- Dr. Robert Coles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Coles practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morehead City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Swansboro, NC and Beaufort, NC.
See Morehead City Orthopedic Surgeons and Morehead City Surgeons.