Learn more about Dr. Robert Coles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coles
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coles graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Coles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Morehead City, NC
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emmet Coles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Coles practice?
- Dr. Robert Coles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Coles practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morehead City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Swansboro, NC and Beaufort, NC.
See Morehead City Surgeons and Morehead City Sports Medicine Doctors.