A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Couch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Couch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Couch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Couch graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Couch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Couch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert Couch practice?
- Dr. Robert Couch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Couch practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.