Dr. Robert Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

April 28th, 2016
Worst bedside manner
The ladies at front desk worked hard to get me worked in, which I truly appreciate. Office was clean and quite. However, Dr. Robert Davis could NOT have been more unfriendly, especially to my children. He walked in room, did not greet me, pointed to chair for me to sit and began asking me symptoms. NOT EVEN A HELLO. Started mumbling and jabbering words that I had no idea what they meant. My six year old son was standing in corner and swinging small cord on headphones. He looks at him very sternly and in a demanding and unpleasant voice say, "STOP swinging that and SIT down." He made me feel that my symptoms did not make sense, told me to go get ultrasound and left room. There was no "thank you" or "hope we get this taken care of", etc. The doctor clearly hates his job and needs to throw in the towel!

April 4th, 2016
Dr. Davis doesn't tell you that he uses Gessner Anesthesia Associates and they are don't take insurance and you are going to get a bill for over $1,000 for your covered by insurance screening - NO COST TO YOU. Glad I didn't anything wrong. Bet the Labs are covered either!

May 21st, 2015
Excellent doctor

January 26th, 2015
Terrible front office staff
Worst front desk workers. They are so rude and unfriendly. Felt very stuffy and cold environment. Everyone is very unorganized and not friendly. The doctor was rude and mumbled . I wouldn't recommend anybody because the front office ruined my experience. Over all he is a good doctor, with the worst staff.

December 5th, 2014
Best Gastro Doctor Ever
Dr. Davis is the best Gastroenterologist I have ever had. His bedside manners are exceptional and he always is willing to spend time explaining his thoughts and diagnosis as well as answer all your questions. He has always treated me with respect, unlike others in the past. I highly recommend Dr. Davis.

April 13th, 2012
Poor Care Overall
Misdiagnosis,which led to a hospital stay. Terrible bedside manner, no follow up.

February 15th, 2011
THE BEST DOCTOR
If Doctor Davis also practiced in other fields such as being a GP, cardiologist, etc., I would use him. He is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He knows his field cold and turned a very serious bacterial infection around in 36 hours. Anything less than 4 stars does not show the level of competence that he has.