A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ebert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebert
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ebert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Evergreen Woods Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edwin Ebert MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Robert Ebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ebert practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Geriatric Doctors.