A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ebert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ebert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Evergreen Woods Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edwin Ebert MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Robert Ebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ebert practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Geriatric Doctors.